MOVE 2010 workshopThe first LIFE CYCLE Planning Laboratory was part of the conference "MOVE 2010 - sports for all and health: a strategic partnership". It took place in Frankfurt am Main (DE), Friday, the 22nd of October 2010. You can have a look at the conference website here.
The MOVE 2010 conference was organised and held by the congress partners
- International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA),
- Confederation of European Sport SantÃ© (CESS),
- The European Sport For All Network (ESFAN)
- The regional body of The Association For International Sport for All (TAFISA) and
- The Congress host, the German Gymnastics Federation (Deutscher Turner-Bund - DTB)
The workshop participants were representatives from national and regional sports associations.
Please find the main presentation of the workshop here:
LIFECYCLE workshop at MOVE 2010 (2,867 kB)